DBM CONSULTANTS PTY LTD BUSINESS ATLAS REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM
DBM Consultants from time to time will invite our research panelists to refer us to contacts within their professional network and invite them to join our research panel in return for a referral bonus. The below outlines the terms and conditions of this program.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is DBM Consultants Pty Ltd (ABN: 20 053 336 799) of 5-7 Guest St, Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122, contactable on (03) 8809 5333 (“Promoter”).
- Participation into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion commences at 12:01 am AEST on 1 November 2021 and will continue until 31 December 2022 (“Promotional Period”)
- Entry is only open to residents of ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA aged 18 years or older.
- Directors, management and employees (including their immediate families) of the Promoter, its suppliers, associated entities and agencies are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Participants must have received an email from DBM Consultants inviting them to refer their professional network to register as a participant in the the DBM Business Research Panel. (“Referrer”)
- The referrer will have a unique referral code which they are invited to share with their professional network who meet the following criteria (“Referee”)
- A business owner or financial decision maker
- Based in Australia, representing an Australian business
- The Referee is invited to complete a short registration page which is considered acceptance of wanting to join our research panel and participate in research studies
- If the referee is ‘qualified’ the referrer will receive a $20 referral bonus payable as a digital gift card. For a referee to be qualified they must meet the following criteria:
- Has not completed any business research for DBM Consultants in the preceding 24 months; and
- Completes at least one survey participating in DBM Consultants research within 3 months of registering.
- Referral bonuses will be processed in bulk at the end of each calendar month and sent via email to the Referrer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry and the entrant (including the entrant’s identity, and age) and reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant who it believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process.
- Only the referee may register for the panel. Registration cannot be completed on behalf of others.
- The amount of referral bonuses that the referrer is able to receive is unlimited, provided each referral is unique and meets the eligibility criteria and qualification criteria as outlined above.
- DBM Consultants reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this program at any time and without notice
- DBM Consultants are not liable for any losses or damages that may result from individuals participating in this program.
- All individuals participating in this scheme are assumed to be doing so of their own free will and in accordance with any policies of the business that they represent.