In Full Focus Report FAQ
Does the form work with my internet browser?
The download form was developed and tested with the most commonly used web browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
Why is the "Download" Report button inactive / not clickable?
If you leave one of the fields blank and/or don't agree to the Terms and Conditions by not ticking the box, the "Download Report" button will remain inactive and you will not be able to download the report.
Why do I get invalid messages when I click the "Download Report" button?
If the email address you enter is invalid or the access code is incorrect you will be prompted once you click the "Download Report" button. If this happens, please double check that the information you have entered is correct. For the access code, please copy then paste the access code that was emailed to you, into the "Access Code" field before clicking the Download Report button.
Step by step instructions:
1. Go to the In Full Focus Report download page
2. Enter your details in each of the required fields.
3. Tick the report Terms and Conditions box if you accept them.
Note: you will not be able to download the report without accepting the Terms and Conditions.
4. Copy and paste the access code that has been emailed to you into the "Access Code" field.
5. The "Download Report" button should now be active, click it to download the report.
If the problem persists please contact DBM Consultants by going to the Contact Us page to detail what happens when you try downloading the report. Please include the access code you're using as well as any other relevant infomation so we can investigate further.