DBM CONSULTANTS PTY LTD CONSUMER ATLAS (JULY 2020) COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is DBM Consultants Pty Ltd (ABN: 20 053 336 799) of 5-7 Guest St, Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122, contactable on (03) 8809 5333 (“Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter the competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on the 29th June 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on the 27th July 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is only open to residents of ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA aged 14 years or older. Entrants under 18 years of age must have written parent/guardian approval before entering.
5. Directors, management and employees (including their immediate families) of the Promoter, its suppliers, associated entities and agencies are not permitted to enter the competition.
6. To be eligible to enter, entrants must have received an email from DBM Consultants Pty Ltd inviting them to participate in the ‘Consumer Atlas’ survey.
7. Entry into the promotion is free, however, to enter, respondents must complete the online ‘Consumer Atlas’ survey during the Promotional Period. The survey will be sent via email from DBM.Connect@dbmcons.com.au. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. Only one entry is allowed per person.
9. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or lost entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry and the entrant (including the entrant’s identity, and age) and reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant who it believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process.
11. The first entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period will win:
• $500 prize money. The prize will be paid via cheque and mailed to the winner and is ‘not transferable’.
• If the prize winner is under the legal age of 18 years old, the prize winner acknowledges and gives authority for the prize money to be paid to their parent/guardian. Parent/guardian details will be verified, including the parent/guardian written approval as required under point 4 above.
• The total prize pool value is $500.
12. The date of the draw will be the 5th August 2020 at 12 noon at DBM Consultants Pty Ltd, 5-7 Guest Street, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122. The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner within 2 (two) days of the draw by phone, and in writing via email; the winner will also be published on the Promoter’s website (www.dbmconsultants.com.au) on the 7th August 2020.
13. In the event that the prize winner is unable to be contacted and/or the prize remains unclaimed after three months, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12 noon on the 11th November 2020 at DBM Consultants Pty Ltd, 5-7 Guest Street, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122, subject to any directions from regulatory authorities. If applicable, the Promoter will attempt to contact the unclaimed prize draw winner within 2 (two) days of the draw by phone, and in writing via email; the unclaimed prize draw winner will also be published on the Promoter’s website (www.dbmconsultants.com.au) on the 13th November 2020.
14. The winner will be determined by a barrel draw and the Promoter’s decision in relation to the result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or delay the promotion due to unforeseen circumstances at any point during the promotion, subject to the approval from regulatory authorities.
17. Trade Promotion Number: NSW Permit no. LTPS/20/44232
18. Permit number not required for ACT, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland, Tasmania and the Northern Territory. We comply with the terms and conditions of each state/territory.
Consumer Atlas (Drivers Pilot Study) Competition Terms and Conditions